About Crown Laboratories
Crown Laboratories is a privately held, fully integrated global company dedicated to developing and providing a diverse portfolio of safe and effective scientific solutions for life-long healthy skin.
Our operations are supported by more than 575 employees based at four locations and in the field:
- Johnson City, Tennessee
- Dallas, Texas
- New York, New York
- Glengormley, Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland
Our product offerings encompass three main areas:
With a distinct focus on patient rejuvenation and restoration, we partner with practitioners around the world to help grow their businesses. Our expanding lineup of aesthetics products delivers the non-invasive innovations that practices need to attract and retain new customers.
Our Premium Skincare division includes a range of skincare and sunless tanning products as well as award-winning, smart skincare solutions for aging and changing skin. We are passionate about delivering safe and effective, clinically proven formulations that leave your skin looking and feeling beautiful.
Crown’s Therapeutic products are based on the latest technological advancements and designed to provide innovative solutions to clinicians and consumers. Our portfolio offers a broad range of safe, effective and affordable skin care treatments for a broad range of applications.
2000: Crown Laboratories, Inc. is established
2001: Crown launches Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen, its flagship brand
2001: Del-Ray Labs, Inc. and Med-Derm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. become divisions of Crown
2013: All divisions are consolidated into Crown Laboratories, Inc.
2014: Crown launches its direct sales force
2017: Hildred Capital Partners, LLC acquires Crown Laboratories, Inc.
2018: Crown acquires Vita Liberata and Bellus Medical, LLC and launches its beauty and aesthetic portfolios
2018: Crown acquires multiple products from GlaxoSmithKline
2019: Crown launches new logo/tagline
2019: Crown acquires Keri® Lotion
2019: Crown acquires Xycrobe Therapeutics, an innovator in skin microbiome technology
2019: Crown Laboratories moves into its new Corporate Headquarters in Johnson City, Tennessee
2019: Crown Laboratories launches new, reef-safe reformulation of Blue Lizard® Australian sunscreen
2020: Crown completes its commercial integration plan and introduces new business units: Crown Aesthetics, Crown Beauty, Crown Therapeutics
2020: Crown converts a significant portion of its Johnson City-based manufacturing capability to producing hand sanitizer to combat the spread of COVID-19
2021: Crown acquires StriVectin, launches Premium Skincare division
- Eight-time member of Inc. 5000 List
- Multiple time winner of the Cardinal Health Supply Chain Excellence Award
- Deloitte 2020 Technology Fast 500 List
- North American Business Awards - Best Integrated Therapeutics & Skincare Products Company 2020
- GHP Biotechnology Awards 2021 hosted by Global Health & Pharma - Best Skin Care Product Contract Development & Manufacturing Company - USA
- VAWD Award of Accreditation in the Verified-Accredited Wholesale Program from the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy
- Johnson City Chamber of Commerce CenturyLink Faith in the Future Award
- WJHL-TV Award for Excellence
If you would like to request a Crown Laboratories representative to speak at an event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information.
- Your name and title
- Name of your organization
- Your organization’s website
- Event day and time
- Type of event
- Topic of discussion
- Length of presentation
- Type of audience (ex: conferences, tradeshows, sales professionals, industry representatives, schoolchildren)
Logos and Imagery
Please email email@example.com if you would like to obtain permission to use Crown logos or product imagery. Any use of this material should be intended for media and educational purposes only.