Crown Laboratories, Inc. is a fast growing pharmaceutical company manufacturing topical and oral OTC and Prescription
products. The key therapeutic areas include dermatology, pediatrics, oncology, and dental. Crown Laboratories, Inc.
is looking for qualified individuals that have the ability to adapt to rapid growth and prosper in a fast paced
The company is located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains providing an abundance of outdoor activities.
Johnson City is in the northeast corner of the state of Tennessee near the Virginia / North Carolina boarder.
The area is ideal for raising a family or for those looking for a low cost of living, high quality of life
Master Scheduler / Supply Planner
The Master Scheduler/Supply Planner will be responsible for planning and scheduling production and materials within the supply chain organization.
- Develop production schedules to meet customer demands, drive material requirements, and set levels of manufacturing output.
- Maintains valid plans and schedules.
- Communicates planning issues with company leadership and coordinates activities with manufacturing, production, material planning and purchasing. Confers with department supervisors or other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
- Consistently monitors the level of inventory of materials or chemicals necessary to effectively and economically meet production schedules.
- Manage and maintain daily schedules and long range plans while maintaining productivity and cost controls. Participates in monthly Integrated Business Planning (Advanced S&OP) process.
- Distributes and communicates production schedules to departments.
- Coordinates with purchasing to ensure the timely delivery of raw materials and components used for manufacturing from external suppliers.
Prefer pharmaceutical and/or process manufacturing planning experience. Master
scheduling, supply planning, material planning, or buyer/planner experience desirable.
American Production and Inventory Control (APICS) certification and/or Oliver Wight
Class A" experience highly desirable.
Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
Product Development Chemist
The individual will have a broad range of responsibilities within
our product development group. The successful candidate will be
responsible for the formulation of new cosmetic and personal care
products along with the development of OTC drug and ANDA formulations.
A thorough understanding of the pharmaceutical/consumer products
industry is a must.
Therapeutic Categories of Focus
- Skin lightening/brightening
- Inflammatory Skin Conditions
- Dry Skin
- Hair care
- Oral care
- Completes product development projects under the supervision
of VP of Manufacturing and Product Development.
- Develops new or improved formulas, products, and/or processes
under moderate supervision.
- Applies standard formulation technologies toward creation
of new products.
- Works with our suppliers to incorporate state of the art
technology into our product formulations.
- Obtains new raw materials as necessary, along with appropriate
safety/technical documentation, specifications, samples, etc.
- Conducts all required performance and stability tests.
- Performs evaluations of competitive products; reports findings
- Develops pilot production and manufacturing procedures
in conjunction with the Process Development Group.
- Helps perform with the QC group, experimental, developmental and
analytical tests on raw materials and finished goods.
- Interfaces with other personnel; Manufacturing, QA and Marketing
- Resolves routine customer and production problems.
- Assists senior personnel as necessary.
- BS degree in Chemistry or Biology
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product formulation in the pharmaceutical and or consumer products industry.
Strong focus on semi-solids and liquids
- Knowledge of cGMP and FDA guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Strong work ethic
Crown Laboratories, Inc. offers a competitive
salary, stock options, 401k, and health benefits package.
If you meet the above requirements, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (423)926-0165.
For all other resume submissions, please send to:
Crown Laboratories Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 1425
Johnson City, TN 37605